New mud flaps- highly recommended!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I was absolutely amazed at how well they form to the fender flares and the size/shape/style is so perfect it looks stock IMO.
Road Sport ProFit Style 7- available at Auto Zone for $25. http://www.powerflowinc.com/splash_profit.php

IMG_0437.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0439.jpg

** please note the proper application for Raptor is Style 8 but I preferred the Style 7 sizing. Either way there isn't much difference in shape or size...it's up to you they will both work well and fit the fender.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn, they fit the fender flare like they were meant for the Raptor.

Lead Foot

Reaction score
Funny You Mention it cause i was looking at the other Raps that had been in the Dirt/mud and i said to myself i bet those Lil Mud flaps Birdmans got would stop just about all the Stuff coming up off the tires to the doors... Which includes rocks that Chip the paint!

I like Lil things like that that have purpose!!!

Those Damn Curb finders LOL ,Thats another thing :~)

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Funny You Mention it cause i was looking at the other Raps that had been in the Dirt/mud and i said to myself i bet those Lil Mud flaps Birdmans got would stop just about all the Stuff coming up off the tires to the doors... Which includes rocks that Chip the paint!

I like Lil things like that that have purpose!!!

Those Damn Curb finders LOL ,Thats another thing :~)

my lil-ole flaps didn't do shit unfortunately once the snow started flying. these are not as big as they look, trust me i hate big flappers and i love these.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I also had the smaller size of these but still let a little bit of crap through.
I got the bigger ones just haven't installed them yet, nice BIRD.
Going to have to get on my ass and install before a big storm.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I also had the smaller size of these but still let a little bit of crap through.
I got the bigger ones just haven't installed them yet, nice BIRD.
Going to have to get on my ass and install before a big storm.

great minds think alike!

mprice1234

Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Part number and mounting?

Hey Bigbird do you have a part number and how did you mount your flaps? I hate to have to drill into the wheel well but rocker panels will get tore up if I don't get some flaps on soon. Looked at Autozones website and they list a wide selection of flaps so not sure which ones your using. Thanks for any additional info you can provide.