new morimoto dealer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we have just become a dealer for morimoto. we all know that these are high quality products that come from them. i want to make my initial purchase a large one. so if any of you are interested in a set of hid lights for your truck, then join in on this group buy.

there is no replacement for raptor retrofit or rsi works, they are custom designed and awesome. but for those of you who can not afford their very high quality work, you can at least have the high quality bulbs and ballasts. hopefully it will help your vision at night.

all temps available. i personally like the 6000k best. these are bixenon kits so it will be high and low beams in one bulb. post here if you are interested in a replacement light kit.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome to hear. They are great quality kits. I already have retroed headlights but its good to know u can get parts if needed. Are u only selling the hid kits or will u offer some of the other parts like relay kits and such

O and morning.....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we will have the full line of morimoto products available. so if there is anything you are interested in, just let us know. the relay harness will be included with the hid lights.