New modification to the 2013 model Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
rgnewell

rgnewell

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Shipped Today

No Rush Bobby, just make sure its correct because its a new model for you.
Thanks for the order, it went out today.
2026XUSB.JPG

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Bang Mike Hammer
Bang Devilsfan72
Your new Console Safe with USB extension for the 2013 Raptor went out today.
Here is what they look like.
2026XUSB.JPG

Thanks for the order.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

I have been thinking about purchasing one for a while, I just pulled the trigger #103

Thanks
Scott
Your new Console Safe with USB extension for the 2013 Raptor went out today.
Above is what they look like.
Thanks for the order

JDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please post some pictures when you get them installed! I am thinking about this mod and would like to see how it all functions (with the USB), looks, and turns out because I thought the USB would be inside the lockable enclosure. Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
OP
rgnewell

rgnewell

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Please post some pictures when you get them installed! I am thinking about this mod and would like to see how it all functions (with the USB), looks, and turns out because I thought the USB would be inside the lockable enclosure. Thanks!
The interior of the 2013 Raptor console has two USB ports. With this unit, you can use one outside and one inside. Drive with a youngster you can have a gun or other items in the console locked up, and they can still hook up an iPod or charge a phone.

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know! You forgot to show them the led lights inside when it opens. I'll post pictures when it gets here.

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bobby from Locker Down called in the morning but I was not in. Finally got to open and install it around 8PM. Did have one question, so I did call like 8:30 PM and Bobby was very nice and glad he could help me. What else would you expect from a Raptor vendor. After business hours.....WOW!!!!!!!

Install is simple, you do have to put it together inside the console but its really no big deal, just an awkward position. But thats a Ford console design thing nothing to do with Bobby's design.My Dodge Ram just was just a drop in and use existing screw holes. The Ford design is different.

The nicest feature is , as you can see from the pictures is the USB slot located on the outside of the box. It fits perfect, its a great product and the packing material he uses will make a really nice floor for the box. DO NOT use the current carpet that comes in your Raptor as a template, its way to small.

Everyone needs one of these because everyone has something in there truck that they do not want stolen.

So the grade is A++++++ Raptor Vendor

Lock Box1.jpgLock Box2.jpgLock Box3.jpgLock Box4.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
rgnewell

rgnewell

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@ Mike, Glad to see you got it in. Thanks for the kind review.
@ Ruger, The USB will let you charge a phone, and in my GMC, you can play music from an iPhone or iPod through the radio.

@everybody, I have sold over a dozen of these the last two weeks, and am really low, but have 50 more in production. With the holidays, I hope to have them ready first week of January at the latest.
Everybody have a Merry Christmas and a great holiday season.