New method race wheels @ sdhq

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SDHQ GOODGUY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
product-large-street-shuriken.jpg

Just in ready to ship out!

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What???? That is dumb. Why would anyone want to put 'twankies' on a baja truck??? Are you gonna shoot a rap video with it???
:supergay:

20" is actually not bad for off road, 22" is not appropriate though. 20" look 1000x better than 17" on this truck, check some of the pics.

verytalonted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
20" is actually not bad for off road, 22" is not appropriate though. 20" look 1000x better than 17" on this truck, check some of the pics.

I guess I am not a fan, I like sidewall too much. Looks more like the tradtional off-roaders of yesteryear. They didn't have 'rubber band' mud tires.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score

Only reason you should be running a 20" wheel in the dezert is if you're running a tire larger than 39". Otherwise you need the sidewall flex unless you like blowing tires

IMO this is the only time a rim larger than 17" should be on a truck...
FordRaptorDUMPED.jpg