New Method NV Wheels...Taking PreOrders!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Outlaw Offroad

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Lugs are not built into the price. They are about 56.00 if I recall for black splines.

The deposit for the wheels must be in full. They are extremely popular. We've sold about 5-6 sets already.

Give us a call 9495815001

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

Can I get a quote with black lugs shipped to Fort Saskatchewan, AB , Canada T8L4N7.

Thanks!

Standby

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
im one of em! great customer service btw with these guys... when they say they'll give you a call back, they actually do it! great pricing and as long as method is on time with their deliveries this will be a great first purchase for my raptor! looking forward to saving some more cash to get a rear bumper set up from you guys too!

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can these new Methods have the outer ring powder coated (epoxy or maybe paint) a different color? I know I've seen some of the original double standards with this, but wanted to know about these.

OP
OP
Outlaw Offroad

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes the wheel is not a true beadlock, so the ring cannot be removed. The best way is to remove all the bolts and mask off the ring. If you plan to do this i recommend you get the machined w/ black lip NV because this will make it easier for masking as there will be a line to follow.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
any update on release/shipping? i know originally it was supposed to be end feb early march but according to methods FB page it says APRIL?! i sure hope they mean people ordering straight from method... and the pre orders to vendors will go out early?