New Method NV Wheels...Taking PreOrders!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
just curious i got black lugs ordered with my set, will they be shipped out ahead of time or will you wait until all of my wheels get shipped out? and any chance of getting some decals to throw on my truck and man cave fridge? lol

Dubless

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are these going to come in the same specs (widths/offset wise) as the Standards?
And pre-order meaning pre-pay or deposit? Definitely going to call in to reserve.

OP
OP
Outlaw Offroad

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The lugs will come with the wheels. They won't ship ahead of time. Stickers are always available! haha

These will be in the same size/offset as the standards/double standards.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
The lugs will come with the wheels. They won't ship ahead of time. Stickers are always available! haha

Do they come from Method with lugs or is that something Outlaw adds in?

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score

Thanks! Looking forward to my new wheels and lugs should complete the storm trooper look!

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Bird, I had them add them to my order since oem lugs will not fit and IMO won't flow with the wheel

jjwpgh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As asked above, are you taking full price pre-order or are you taking deposits to claim a set and the remainder when they finally come in?

I ask because I know how Method tends to go to back order or slip release dates, and im very interested in getting a set of 5 in black.