New Method NV Wheels...Taking PreOrders!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
i just ordered mine today!!! any chance you could photoshop the black ones on a white scab?! just to get a taste of what it'll look like on mine :)

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What is the color of the second rim pic? I think that would look incredible on a Silver one. Similar color to the stock ones on my 2011

OP
OP
Outlaw Offroad

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The second wheel is matte Black. Like the Standards/Double Standards

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

i just ordered mine today!!! any chance you could photoshop the black ones on a white scab?! just to get a taste of what it'll look like on mine :)

Yeah Ill do it right now!

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hum interesting. Does the matte black match the stock fender color? In that pic it looks nearly charcoal colored. Id be interested if the matte matched the fender color. That's one of the things I love about the stock 11 rims on silver. Could you possible photoshop them on a Silver Screw?

OP
OP
Outlaw Offroad

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wheels are definitely not the color of the fenders. Im sure you could powder coat them that grey color if you wanted to.

You want the black NV wheels photoshopped on a silver screw?

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

10F150_Raptor_white1.jpg

2013-Ford-SVT-Raptor-Silver-580x435.jpg

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
im in love! i cannot wait to get my wheels and black lugs! its going to change the whole look of my truck! plus i'll be the only raptor in my area with these wheels!

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The wheels are definitely not the color of the fenders. Im sure you could powder coat them that grey color if you wanted to.

You want the black NV wheels photoshopped on a silver screw?

Would that be possible? Interested to see how it would look.

Damn that actually looks pretty good. Thanks!