New Metallic SCREW 2019 after 10 years of wanting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

amREADY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally.

Just got it home tonight.

I literally laughed out loud to myself driving over speed humps at speed. Unbelievable.

So impressed so far.

Luxurious, but a truck. Ostentatious but not over the top.

Good road manners, but can tell it wants to be off leash.

Need to figure out tonneau, racks and RTT. Also have fishing kayak that could go on racks, in between tonneau and rack or on top of roof top tent.

Looking to keep the tent so that it only sticks up maybe 6" from cab. Less of a wind catcher (branches etc).

Leaning toward Diamondback HD and like a front runner rack. Or a retractable tonneau and racks that go on the sides of it.

Thanks for the forum.

20190720_055353.jpg

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a long wait, but it's yours now! Welcome and congrats.

OP
OP
amREADY

amREADY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DkY5QKMeYocwDZYY5AfqeOcLOA993AjvRonLAsb1R-3qVykj8NZpLEpLkSsyZH_T42KjFfVeTI2z9e5Uj9OfwuTfDBYJbOaDOhBpI0jLZTn1n2JniSJ5Iw-Bi3H20QPTTMha7Ta2E9l6Ta1nrCTbeMKBfdJ2zrBIAOsgoK3Hb3xhNyERCXq_oniiyk3VreioX-w4r2JxlcU9AnpRDQRMMojWaYKwyktpYfbCZOJ1KBC6W8i7D61HKA_4GEF9AP_FRzihnDyxjKfvL851IB5ze2vCitUb_WY5_1Zmw73-BQPXpWMA3lygmJ-Jzd31rGISIAJSH19pSm_nn-AOyldW00GIT_ldWbW3IgF1LyG2DdfOkPXgNdUSSocaySY3kTAUTSJnDqXq0xZ2KkZFKNSfzKMgEV90j70YT3zk0E-pRCFPcAPcC3IpswuCIcDlLcp-pYD7eLdPsa-IiY5R4wMKGW0kwQBRMxkYoCQLEbLtURl9I0AYAvpySDeEx0zjbtGz76x3tTVhZ27TYNK0DQ5Zjxqyv7PTKQn8HPoFkMg_QU98OoePQFYMApjxdgLQTGTEeDQ-CgZcKB-4HWvWL7968VGdsv5bXI1M9UauFWTmVIj9x_bw9c8YWBk2y7i3eDU1t95rdJqTVHbcuqCdVMNF-eiLm3FEQnhi=w1284-h962-no

Thanks everyone. I am just so impressed with the truck so far. Layers and layers of features and functionality.

Ended up going with Yakima Retrax XR and Overhaul HD adjustable racks.

Also getting Bed Rug Bed mat and Husky liners mud flaps. The host vendor lights look sweet. I need to decide whether I am going to do the bumper or stay stock and then lights from there.

hekster1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally.

Just got it home tonight.

I literally laughed out loud to myself driving over speed humps at speed. Unbelievable.

So impressed so far.

Luxurious, but a truck. Ostentatious but not over the top.

Good road manners, but can tell it wants to be off leash.

Need to figure out tonneau, racks and RTT. Also have fishing kayak that could go on racks, in between tonneau and rack or on top of roof top tent.

Looking to keep the tent so that it only sticks up maybe 6" from cab. Less of a wind catcher (branches etc).

Leaning toward Diamondback HD and like a front runner rack. Or a retractable tonneau and racks that go on the sides of it.

Thanks for the forum.

View attachment 128221
Congratulations and enjoy