Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

doodman4321

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats, thank you for your service, and welcome to happiness. As already stated,
1. Change your oil regularly. She’s a thirsty girl
2. You are now better than everyone else on the road. Don’t be put off by the angry Tundra, Tacoma, and TRX drivers that constantly proceed to drive like morons around you. It’s not personal. They simply lack any form of sound judgement and have come to the realization that they financed a dumpster fire and are stuck like chuck.
3. You can have your local Ford service department run the VIN and see if any of the TSB’s were squared away by the previous owner. I likewise have a 2019 and have had the Cam Phasers Replaced and reprogrammed, transmission was reprogrammed, the integrated wheel hub assemblies were completely replaced as well, steering wheel airbag assembly was replaced twice after the cover tore. You can Google search “2019 Ford F-150 TSB’s” if you have an issue and see if it’s been addressed.

Also, Ford extends a one time invite to their Raptor Assault School out in Utah for Raptor owners. You can Google Raptor Assault and it’ll ask you for your VIN. If the first owner never went, then the entry is all yours. All I got.
I just tried this re: Raptor Assault, and the response I got was it’s only open to original owners of ‘21/‘22 models, FYI

Gen2Boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just tried this re: Raptor Assault, and the response I got was it’s only open to original owners of ‘21/‘22 models, FYI
Really? Maybe something changed. Because I had purchase my Gen 2 in 2019 but didn’t go to Raptor Assault until well over a year after. Sorry about the mistake

Gen2Boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d say go do the course and jump after hours BUT they lock all the gates (at the end of class I asked if the courses are locked down at night as I was staying for another week lol). Plenty of natural terrain to go play in anyways

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
This thread should help you spend some of retirement money and save you a tow bill :)
It’s in the thread, but imho I would skip the Winch. I had one for 9 yrs on my 2010, 240k miles later used it twice. That’s about $1500 a pull (I know, it’s Vegas, high class “pulls” are expensive ;) )
Another FRF member posted about a Super Heavy Duty Come-a-long from Forest Service Supplies (they offer a Military Discount) I went with his idea and spent the other $2500 on shixt I’ll never use, except the MAXTRAX, use those All the time. Hope it helps with some ideas.

Thread 'Off-Roading Essential’s - What I Carry on the Trail'
https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/off-roading-essential’s-what-i-carry-on-the-trail.89902/