Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hello all, new member. Recently retired after 28 years in the Army and bought myself a retirement present. A 2019 Raptor, I don’t know much about the truck or the prior owner but it does have aftermarket wheels and BFG All terrain tires. It has a Roush airbox and it seems like it has been chipped or reprogrammed. Not sure what else to look for to determine what has been done to it. Runs and drives great with only 31,000 miles on it. Can any share their top 3 must know’s about this truck? Thanks in advance. Best, Chris

Viral Peas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome!

1. Check and change your oil regularly
2. Being a 2019 with 31k and still under factory warranty, consider a Ford extended warranty (check out flood ford ESP)
3. Get ready to spend stupid amounts of money upgrading your truck :p

OP
OP
N-PadreIslandRaptor
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!

1. Pics or its a Prius. See below for your very own Prius pic to use until pics are shared of the Rap in question
2. No tire shine
3. Prepare for addiction to Raptors

#BlackRaptorsMatter

View attachment 367030
Thanks brother.. Lol, I just bought it and had to travel for work, so I will be taking pics, this weekend. I believe the color is Tuxedo black. But I will check the color code more closely.