Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jsousa67

Reaction score
This is my second Raptor. I had a2017 and loved it, my new one is a 2021 Raptor. There are two things that drive me crazy 1. The loud fan in the back seat 2. They clunking noise going over bumpy roads.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place, congrats on your Raptor. @Jsousa67 there's a free software update available at your Ford dealer to deal with the loud fan, fyi. You should check underneath and see if the skid plate is loose or the spare tire, that's where I would start. And dog gone it, please post a darn picture of your Prius!!

OP
OP
Jsousa67

Jsousa67

Reaction score
I will make you laugh. I work for a Ford dealer in Massachusetts. Im an Auto painter also I bought my Raptor from another dealer at MSRP

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome again and congrats. When you hear someone loved there previous Raptor, it makes sense they bought another. I have heard otherwise and wonder why those folk even bought another. I certainly am loving mine. You changed the color up that’s for sure.

Enjoy it and get that clunk fixed up soon.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Hello fellow New Englander, great looking raptors!
I will make you laugh. I work for a Ford dealer in Massachusetts. Im an Auto painter also I bought my Raptor from another dealer at MSRP
Ha… i work at a chevy dealer and bought a ford from a different dealer lol