New Member Seattle - 2019 Raptor looking for friends to discuss upgrades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaveRseattle

Reaction score
Hi, looks like this is a great place to share and gather knowledge on Raptors. I’m up in Seattle, been saving money and drooling over Raptors for years. Finally pulled the trigger. Couldn’t be more happy with it...or could I??? Lol looking forward to making this thing even Badder!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF. Pictures, or you bought a prius. ;-)

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. Did you buy at Bill Piece. I almost bought there as they have around 50 in stock which is insane. I just bought my fully loaded ruby red last month in Kent.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats...love my Gen 1,hope you love your Gen 2 as much...fantastic truck....
2 hrs from Seattle,but if your ever down in Lewis County,hit me up...
I'm sure he will find your post and hit you up,but if not get in touch with Johny V ... We had a small group meet 2 months ago at the *** Drive Inn...trying to get a Washington Group together...Its a hike for me,but glad I made the trip up...
Good luck..!

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, looks like this is a great place to share and gather knowledge on Raptors. I’m up in Seattle, been saving money and drooling over Raptors for years. Finally pulled the trigger. Couldn’t be more happy with it...or could I??? Lol looking forward to making this thing even Badder!

Sorry,that was Jonny V not Johny V... :)

deadlysilent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome... good lookin truck, that’s my favorite color. I’m also local, we need another meet.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome! Good looking truck. Blacked out wheels look very nice too!