New member/Raptor owner Cincinnati/Ketchum, ID

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jim Caruso

Reaction score
New 2020 Raptor owner. I have a fare amount of off-road experience. Most with a 1979 Bronco (loved that truck,) 94 Defender 90, and on two wheels with a BMW 1250 GSA. I want to set the Raptor up with few things. Im thinking a chase rack with light actuator that works with the Retrax XR cover if possible. Also an onboard air compressor, winch up front. Most overlanding with be in the mountains in Idaho. I also have a Patriot X3 camper I will be towing sometimes. Any advise on this and any other accessories I should have would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome aboard and congrats on hopefully the ‘20 Raptor. Will check back for pics.

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ugh. Blaine county. Yuck. California jr. Welcome, I guess... Couldn't pay me enough to live anywhere near that pretentious cess pool.
RUN!

Congrats on the rappy. Plenty of better places around Idaho. Suggest you relocate. ASAP