New Member - NJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AJT221

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Been a long time reader and finally made an account (not sure why I didn't before). I'm in NJ and still a prospective Raptor owner as I stay on the hunt for a MSRP dealer for a 2022 since the sun has set on 2021. Never owned a pick up truck before but excited to one day (hopefully) have a raptor.

Tried to get a 2021 but just didn't work out so on to 2022. I put an "order" in for a raptor back in June with a dealer who was up front that they would sell for MSRP but didn't have any 2021 allocations left as they were only alloted one. So they submitted my order and sent me the order form which I could track with Ford Performance but as expected has stayed unscheduled. She said once 2022 opens she will resubmit and hopefully they have the allocations then but I'm number 5 or 6 on her waitlist. In case they don't though I've been trying to find another.

I've been in touch with another dealer in PA as well who said they can sell for MSRP, but I guess just seeing what happens with that when order banks open up. Never done business with them before either and the salesman seems new to this process so makes me unsure if they can actually do it.

Looking forward to being a member here!

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place. There’s a few raptors on lots for sale but they average $15K to $35K ADM if you have deep enough pockets, lol. Good luck in your search. I think 2022 will be a tough year as well for auto sales. Might want to grab a Gen 1 to drive around until the market equals out!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!
Good luck in the search
#MaybeSoonToBeOneLessprius