New Member - New Raptor Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Looking for advice on a good set of running / fog light combo for my new 2019 Raptor.
Want a good combo for more country driving than anything else. Want something that’s very bright when needed, legal at most with one set being amber.
Lurked for awhile, rather go with a good supporting member here.
My truck is a hard loaded 802A with every option, white with graphics.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new truck! There are no shortage of LED fog light options for the Raptor. We’ve been manufacturing a variety of mounting options for the Raptor since the first generation was released. We currently offer our two stainless steel, made in the USA options: our bezel kit which provides that OEM fit and finish completely filling in the bumper openings and our optimized bracket capable of suspending three pairs of lights with nearly limitless adjustment to ensure you get each light where you want it. Not to mention, we’ve been producing our Raptor specific plug and play wiring harness for years now which makes install a breeze.

There are a lot of brands of lights out there, but if you’re looking for bright and something street legal, we recommend Baja Designs or Rigid. Both of these brands offer an SAE compliant light (street legal) for running around with traffic and then lots of lights with tons of output to light up those dark back roads or trails.

We’d be happy to answer any questions or get you hooked up with a set of lights!

PH 888-466-8991
Web OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

Here’s our bezel kit with Baja Designs lights:

5401A2D8-2D73-4754-8AE0-435A21313648.jpeg

E0B00364-205F-462B-B6AD-0EA4C5C259E3.jpeg

And our optimized bracket with Rigid lights:

8EBE9D50-A952-4F63-A538-D1CE42EDDCBF.jpeg

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looking for advice on a good set of running / fog light combo for my new 2019 Raptor.
Want a good combo for more country driving than anything else. Want something that’s very bright when needed, legal at most with one set being amber.
Lurked for awhile, rather go with a good supporting member here.
My truck is a hard loaded 802A with every option, white with graphics.

Welcome to the club my friend!

So we actually make our own triple fog light brackets for the Gen2 Raptors right here on Long Island (NY) out of 11 gauge stainless steel (powder coated black). It gives you the most adjustability out of any other bracket out there right now, which is going to be important once you start installing your lights.

With that said I'd recommend our Triple Fog Light Kits w/Baja Designs Lights. Squadron SAE is what you want for the street legal lights.

You can do:

Squadron SAE Wide Cornering
Squadron SAE Wide Cornering, Amber
Squadron Pro Driving/Combo

The SAEs are street legal and you'll pick from the white or amber lights to turn on, based on the weather conditions. Amber are great for rain/snow/fog while white are good for regular use. Then that last pair, the Driving/Combos, are great to REALLY light the road up when you need to.

The kits include our american made brackets, our custom-designed raptor specific wiring harness (makes installation REAL easy) and of course 3 pairs of lights.

Our CrystaLux brackets are the only ones on the market that feature our Raptor Lifetime Guarantee as well. So you know your brackets are covered for the life of your truck (no matter WHAT).

The kit is available here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/2017-f...ght-kit-w-baja-designs-lights-build-your-kit/

Brackets_Build_Your_Own__82561.1580996859.jpg

The Baja kits are REALLY popular as Baja's quality is 2nd to none. Their lights allow you to change your lenses any time you want so you are not stuck with a specific pattern. Available in clear and amber lenses.

If you shoot me a PM I can help you pick/design a kit OR as I said go with my recommendation above.

I'd also recommend you check out our promotional video on our CrystaLux Triple Fog Light Kits. You won't find another bracket on the market with as much adjustability as ours. Plus we're the only ones who offer our Raptor Lifetime Guarantee on the brackets. Basically we cover the brackets for life no matter what (yes, that means if you jump that Raptor and land wrong and break the brackets, you're still covered). Can't really beat that can ya...

We have other kits available here BTW so feel free to browse around and shoot me a PM if you need help: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicl...2017-2018-f-150-raptor/triple-fog-light-kits/

Baja Designs Kit
Truck1__86539.1554601911.jpg

Brackets7__93640.1580995899.jpg

Brackets12__45879.1580995899.jpg

Last edited:

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score

My favorite option is the Rigid Radiance Scene lights. I plan on putting the Baja light bar behind the upper grill so didn’t need spots. Each Scene light runs 3k lumens or so; no slouches. You can get the kit with the lights just for the front, or what I’d recommend as you’ll see from the video, doing the 360 package. This includes two backup Radiance Scene lights with Red backlighting to match the red running lights and are on when running lights are on...obviously a cool look. The front 6 lights have Amber backlighting, matching the amber running lights in front and are also on with the running lights. Enjoy!

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

My favorite option is the Rigid Radiance Scene lights. I plan on putting the Baja light bar behind the upper grill so didn’t need spots. Each Scene light runs 3k lumens or so; no slouches. You can get the kit with the lights just for the front, or what I’d recommend as you’ll see from the video, doing the 360 package. This includes two backup Radiance Scene lights with Red backlighting to match the red running lights and are on when running lights are on...obviously a cool look. The front 6 lights have Amber backlighting, matching the amber running lights in front and are also on with the running lights. Enjoy!

Thanks Troutrad,

Yeah, the Scene 360 kit is our most popular package. It has a great look. Our brackets are also developed by us and are optimized for the Rigid lighting as you see above.
min addition, we offer some additional components we developed to make it all that much more custom. Of course Raptor Forum members get to use the discount code “raptorforum100” for discounts at checkout as well.

We have another kit that is a Hybrid of the Scene kit but with other even more extreme Rigid off-road lights. That is the Sideshooter kit. It uses a Rigid Driving sideshooter with 8 leds! That’s more Leds and more raw lumens than any other brand single Pod light!
Then an SAE for street use and a scene in the corner. Then you can add the red scene to the rear. I will post a video below to that kit and a full
Install and tip video I recently did.

Here are links to the kits on our site-

360 kit-
[URL]https://specialtyperformanceparts.com/collections/raptor-light-kits/products/17-19-raptor-rigid-radiance-360-light-kit?variant=24927750684736[/URL]

Sideshooter Kit-

https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...igid-pro-fog-light-kit?variant=20739680272448

rear kit (to add to Sideshooter kit)

https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...nce-raptor-reverse-kit?variant=24927508824128

And Baja behind the grille light bar-

https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...cts/17-19-baja-designs-s8-raptor-30-light-bar

But you might also look at this light bar kit we designed. It’s very unique and puts out more lumens than Baja-

https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...017-2019-40-led-light-bar-kit-for-2017-raptor

Here are the videos-
Sideshooter kit

Fog install

grille light bar

John
Spvparts.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Your welcome. Thanks for the business. If you're the gentleman I spoke to tonight your kit was picked/packed/shipped this evening

OP
OP
C
Reaction score
Yes it was me, not long after we talked I got the order in.
That was quick, not much time left in the day after talking, thanks for getting out so quick.
Will post up some pics after installed.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We were working late. Building shelves and sorting through a lot of Baja Designs inventory that came in.