New member, New owner, Old Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jp4lsu

Reaction score
I picked up a 2012 Raptor. So I picked up a new forum membership at FordRaptorForum. I have had a 2006 F150 Lariat and 2007 Expedition and both have been great vehicles for me. I do most maintenance myself and just finished doing the timing set on the 2006 F150. That was a royal PITA. Especially getting the passenger valve cover off and getting the oil pick up tube bolted to the new oil pump.
Looking forward to doing some mild mods on the Raptor. I believe the shocks need to be rebuilt and while I'm at I will likely put some Deavers on the back and Geisers on the front. Then maybe a good tune.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up a 2012 Raptor. So I picked up a new forum membership at FordRaptorForum. I have had a 2006 F150 Lariat and 2007 Expedition and both have been great vehicles for me. I do most maintenance myself and just finished doing the timing set on the 2006 F150. That was a royal PITA. Especially getting the passenger valve cover off and getting the oil pick up tube bolted to the new oil pump.
Looking forward to doing some mild mods on the Raptor. I believe the shocks need to be rebuilt and while I'm at I will likely put some Deavers on the back and Geisers on the front. Then maybe a good tune.
Welcome to the forum!