New Member New Hampshire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor NH

Reaction score
Where did you get your gen 3 ?? Irwin again ? Were you able to get it for sticker ??? I'm up by Lake Winnipesaukee and have a 21' AMB 37 on order which i ordered June 10 but it was built in late October so I am waiting on parts like so many others .

OP
OP
T

TexasTude

Reaction score
Yes, Irwin. Both purchases they beat anyone. I paid a premium but half what others charged and they made it up in the trade in value for my Gen 2. No one beats Irwin for a sale deal.
Steve Pouliot is my salesman and he went way out of his way to help.
I settled for a pre ordered set up because it had everything I wanted except the bead locked rims. since I would be getting aftermarket rims eventually anyway I saved a bit not ordering my own and grabbing what was already coming in. The wait is horrible. I skipped it :)

ToroRaptor

Reaction score
New Member in New Hampshire. Texan by birth...Living In New England (It's a woman's fault)
2 time Raptor owner, former Jeep fanboy until I bought a Gen 2 and there was no looking back.
Currently own a 2021 Leadfoot Gen 3, traded the Gen 2 for same price I paid for it in 2018 so it was a no brainer.
Here looking for ideas, tips and tricks and community.
Anyone else ever wonder, in the darkness of night what Ford engineers were smoking when they decided to put a tailgate pop on a remote? Don't do Drugs kids!
Awesome! Same story here. From Texas and relocated to NH.