New member, my 1st post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all! Have been lurking for a while and decided to register today.

I have wanted a new 2nd generation Raptor since they arrived in 2017. This might be the year for ownership since most of the Raptor fever seems to have died down. Translation: I notice some of you are getting killer deals. Car sales are down in general and that’s good news for buyers like me who have been patiently standing by the Raptor sidelines for the past few years.

I definitely want an Oxford White Super Cab model with minimal options. I refuse to pay a penny over MSRP (in CA) and will be searching for out of state dealerships that would accept a base SCAB custom order for slightly over invoice.

Last edited:

Rapt-up

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can probably find what you want after a lot of internet searching and follow up phone calls. Members of the forum post the name and location of Ford dealers they have gotten great deals form time to time . Let the search begin ! Be prepared to go out of state.

OP
OP
BaseRaptor

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I am willing to put in the time and wait for a great deal.

Last edited: