New Member MA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jhonatas88

Jhonatas88

Reaction score
I had the truck towed to the dealership first thing in the morning today, they got back to me in the afternoon saying the gateway module is malfunctioning. They don't think the damage was done while they were working on the phasers or valve cover, the part should be in a couple of days.

I might have to find a new dealership @sixshooter_45, but honestly they are the least bad one near my home.

JoeSC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. My Raptor is currently at the dealership too. It’s leaking at the rear diff yoke. It’s been there since Friday morning. I’m supposed to get it back tomorrow at last. I miss it.

OP
OP
Jhonatas88

Jhonatas88

Reaction score
I got my truck back after being at the dealership from April 5th to April 15th.

"39383 verified customers complaint scanned for codes vehicle had 87
codes cleared codes and and 7 came back for lost communication with hs2
can. modules on that circuit are gwm hud, ipmb, tbm, pscm,
ocsm, rem, abs, and sccm checeked history for any repairs done recent
found that vehicle had vct replaced perforemd visual inspection of
harness that would of been removed when the repair was down harness was
ok. performed network test and all modules that are listed on hs2 can
failed. checked fuses f15 and f12 in bjb .and fuses are all ok. looking
at the wiring diagram for that networked picked the module that was the
farthest away from the gwm which is the abs and checked for resistance.
with my volt meter checked for
26 to pin 14 in the abs connector and had 12o
decide to do
separately load test c135-26 to gwm c2431 pin18 passed then load test
c135-14 to c2431 -17 and passed which tells me that the circuit in
question is good. i then went and hooked up my breakout box the the gwm
and checked for resistance and reading was 160ohm which is high when
unplugged gwm and ohmed out connector c2431 pin 17 and 18 ohm out at
120 which is good replaced the gateway module and programmed. cleared
codes and took vehicle for multiple road test to verify repair vehicle
is ok at this time"

OP
OP
Jhonatas88

Jhonatas88

Reaction score
Just a few hours after getting the truck back on April 15th the Powertrain light and Check Engine light came back ON and the truck would not go over 4000 RPM, dropped it off at the dealership yesterday morning April 16th.

daystaff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good morning and happy easter.

Beginning of February I noticed a small amount of oil pooling on the left valve cover and brought it over to my local dealership on February 13th and I got the truck back on February 20th, "Found TSB 20-2315 pertains to this concern. Replaced all four phasers, reprogrammed PCM and rechecked with no further concerns."
On the same day I noticed oil pooling on the same spot and contacted the dealership about it, they looked over the problem and told me it was only residual oil not cleaned by the tech. About a month later I noticed more oil pooling on the same spot, brought it to the dealership on March 20th and I got the truck back on March 30th, "Replaced valve cover (part came with new gaskets and seals installed), and rechecked with no further concerns.".
Yesterday April 3rd, the truck was parked and running after a wash as I was drying it. When I got back into the truck the christmas lights were on (Power train Malfunction/Reduced Power), (Antilock Brake Fault), (Service Steering), (Pre-Collision Assist Not Available), (Park Aid Malfunction), (Restraints Indicator Lamp Warning) and many more, I also have no steering, no GPS, no 911 assistance, none of the buttons on the steering wheel work, no 4x4. Honestly too many to list.

I know everyone is familiar with the phasers and valve cover problems but I have not seen anything quite like what I am experiencing now. Does anybody have any idea of what might be going on?

Thank you.
JN

View attachment 165254

View attachment 165255
Very nice looking. Welcome to the forums btw.