GEN 1 New Member, looking for Tucson area shops and other Raptor folks in the area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hello All,
New member here. I've just moved to the Tucson Az area. I've got a 2012 6.2 that's at just about 90k.

Has anyone had any dealing with the Ford dealership down here? I've had very mixed results with dealerships elsewhere so a bit leery. Got a recommendation to the Dealership up in Mesa, but thats a ways away.

OR any recommendations besides the dealership to take it to for the 90k service and a couple of other small issues (severed vacuum hose for 4wd actuator)

Thanks in advance for any suggestions, as well as meeting other Raptor folks in the area. Looking forward to getting off-road after the service!

William Perry

King Paul II

Reaction score
I use Jim Click on Wilmot and 22nd st. They are ok just really slow. They seem to be honest but in no hurry to do anything. Not much in Tucson to pick from.

Pegmikeski

Reaction score
Hello & welcome to Tucson! I use the Ford dealer on Auto Mall Dr between Oracle & Wetmore, Holmes-Tuttle. I have a 2019 Raptor I bought in Nebraska while doing disaster relief and have had no problems with either dealer in town. I'd use whoever was more convenient to your location.

Brent M

Reaction score
Glad to see some other raptor owners in Tucson area. I have about 3500 miles on my 2020 screw. I changed my oil at 1k but might use my pass points to get 5k rotation and oil change. Was thinking Tuttle due to convenience.

Would be fun to get a group of raptors out on reddington!

Any one tried charouleau
gap in a raptor? Tried it in my gen 1 tundra and broke the front axle (bad judgement)

rcseorgia

Reaction score
I just sold my Gen 1 in Tucson and am buying a used Gen 2. I used Jim Click East and had great experiences the 2 times I was there. So many trucks and Raptors in Tucson there are lots of places to service your truck. Borst Automative does a great job and has a good rep. If you are in the USAF the base Auto Hobby shop has a great contract mechanic who knows a lot about rucks and his labor rate is just $75