New member in VA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Yes very true, which is why my preferred riding areas were further out west in areas like Haymarket and Middleburg drivers seemed a little more aware of their surrounding out there and more back roads where you can get away from traffic somewhat. If I ever get back into riding I would consider a cruiser this time around.

Time was, Middleburg, Upperville and surrounding areas were great to ride, but now with all the NY/NJ refugees, it’s like a rural Jersey Shore now. The area was overcrowded 25 years ago, and they’ve done nothing to improve that and they won’t. Now you head out to Middleburg and run into the same drivers who never passed their home country’s driving test -because there is none- and the only reason they got one here is by the examiner giving up all semblance of hope and just rubber stamping it.

OP
OP
G

gsxraptor

Reaction score
Ha, yea I definitely agree about the overcrowded-ness of this place. Sucks that this is what it is now but I just automatically assume its like this everywhere so I never bother getting my hopes up for moving lol