New member in VA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnC12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations gsxraptor! What a great looking truck... love a SCAB! And it’s great adding another Rap to NOVA! Enjoy your new truck and good luck getting rid of that smile! ;)

fueler

Reaction score
I keep coming back to this just to see those 2 pictures you put up. GSXR, you must have a Suzuki liter bike too? Sorry don't mean to deviate from the post.

OP
OP
G

gsxraptor

Reaction score
Thanks!

I actually don't ride anymore so the name is not entirely accurate lol but yes my last (and favorite) bike was a 2008 Suzuki GSX-R 750 and after owning multiple other sports bikes including Kawasaki Ninjas and Honda CBRs, the GSXR was easily the best and most comfortable sportbike I have ridden and I really regret selling it. I was on the lookout for another one but with my first kid on the way not sure its a great move right now. Maybe one day...

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks!

I actually don't ride anymore so the name is not entirely accurate lol but yes my last (and favorite) bike was a 2008 Suzuki GSX-R 750 and after owning multiple other sports bikes including Kawasaki Ninjas and Honda CBRs, the GSXR was easily the best and most comfortable sportbike I have ridden and I really regret selling it. I was on the lookout for another one but with my first kid on the way not sure its a great move right now. Maybe one day...

Well you bought a fun “Daddy” vehicle at least. I can still remember when GS’s and GPZ’s were all the rage.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
You take your life into your own hands on 2 wheels around DC Metro. It takes your undivided attention to avoid the idiots and there are LEGION of driving idiots around DC.

OP
OP
G

gsxraptor

Reaction score
Yes very true, which is why my preferred riding areas were further out west in areas like Haymarket and Middleburg drivers seemed a little more aware of their surrounding out there and more back roads where you can get away from traffic somewhat. If I ever get back into riding I would consider a cruiser this time around.