New Member in San Diego

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

glaciergray

Reaction score
New member to the forum and new owner of a 2018 802A with 18k miles on it. I had been looking for quite some time and came across this opportunity and seized it immediately as it had everything that I wanted. I am very excited to finally have this in my driveway. I already took the family (wife and two girls) out to Anza for a quick spin on some relatively easy terrain to ensure that they will come out there again with me soon.

FEC0D06B-4237-4C11-A09C-572FF513F614.jpeg

GraniteRiver

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New member to the forum and new owner of a 2018 802A with 18k miles on it. I had been looking for quite some time and came across this opportunity and seized it immediately as it had everything that I wanted. I am very excited to finally have this in my driveway. I already took the family (wife and two girls) out to Anza for a quick spin on some relatively easy terrain to ensure that they will come out there again with me soon.

View attachment 346542
I’m in Carlsbad, would be great to meet up with some other locals.

OP
OP
glaciergray

glaciergray

Reaction score
Very nice truck. I hear that Anza desert is a pretty cool place to check out. Welcome to the forum
Last week was the first time off the beaten trail for me in Anza and it won't be the last. I already have our next day trip planned with the family to explore even further next month and can't wait.