New Member in PHX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deucedevil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sat on a MY21 F150 Tremor order for 3 months (2.5 of which there was no VIN or build date) and it would deliver in 1 month but by the time I penciled in the modifications I wanted to do it just didn't make sense to move to the Raptor if I could get the right order on price and timing.

MY22 Raptor 37 order placed today with dealer on MSRP and have separate relationship in Ford to know that the build should be in January (still taking that with grain of salt) and receive delivery in February. I'm expecting that to not happen so if it does, great.

Very impressed with this forum. The volume of information, the activity within threads and the variety of topics depending on use of vehicle.

My vehicle will be a daily driver but I put very little miles in town on. It's primary use beyond that will be in an overland set up over truck bed plus towing a Patriot Campers X1-H. I've never owned a truck this capable but rather put less capable (and more affordable) trucks in situations they probably should not be in. Its been 10 years since a brand new vehicle so I'll readjust my truck usage slightly to use its capability but also proper vehicle sympathy to not cringe at damage to such expensive machinery.

I'll run stock for the first 1-2 years at minimum. I'm sure I'll learn a lot here on this forum about replacement parts, upgrades, etc. I will absolutely swap out Intercooler and have a hidden winch at some point but not a major priority for a bit.

Glad to be here. Thanks for building it.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You going out of state for MSRP? Sanderson was the only local dealer here at MSRP and their list was like 6k deep…

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome. Congrats on the order and now we will hold you to the truck. Looking forward to seeing you here with it.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do I post a picture of my order sheet and hope I don't get flogged since I'm not officially an owner?
Many have started here first before moving on to ownership. So you are good. If you preach the Prius gospel, then you will be flogged lol