New Member in Nevada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ENUNC8

Reaction score
Greetings ya'll from Las vegas! North that is...I am new to registration - but I have been reading forum for 'years'.
Specifically to research for the 2018 raptor I acquired a little more than a year ago with 13K on the clock. Like new...and for 46K OTD. I converted my 4 inch screen to 8 inch and Since then I added a bed cover, rhino racks and one-up rack for my SantaCruz Hightower bike.
Now that I am in the desert, retired, planning on some bed changes for more off-roading. My siding bed cover, Retrax, is great! but takes up a little more room than I originally anticipated...so probably sell that off to mod interior of bed. Mine is still the original shiny Lead Foot Gray - no spray in bed liner just a Weather Tech bedmat and tailgate cover.

I am also looking for any of you 'Vegas locals' willing to show a guy where to go off-roading and trail running(??) - as I said I am new to Vegas area and am trying to learn about trails and local shops for suspension work etc. I have heard of some shops in south area but I do not know anyone here.(.)

Oh I forgot to mention - I Whippled and Programmed her myself and added the SPD plates and stainless CAT back exhaust, which was a pain in the A on the garage floor!!...~550/610 yeah ha!

I think the FORUM is great! Great information!!
thanx all!!Raptor4-21NV.jpeg

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jean Lake is a pretty cool spot. It’s about 30 mins south of Vegas.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Good looking truck. The mods sound great. Enjoy it.

2020Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats, looks great !
We will be out your way in a few weeks.
Where to overland the rental SUV ?
Probably Mojave National Preserve, Death Valley, and Lake Mead.
:D