New Member in Mississippi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DogtorM

Reaction score
Hey guys, new member here from Mississippi who owns a custom car and bike shop. Picked up my first Raptor for my daily driver/shop truck. Almost finished my build on a 2020 Raptor. Eibach front springs, Icon leaf springs in rear, 37s, KC light bar on the roof, front and rear bumpers, lots of LEDs, full exhaust, tune, intake, filter, Cobb intercooler, chase rack, color matched, and about to be wrapped in matte camo! Will post pics in a week when I am done!

Spencer

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Welcome, Beautiful Raptor. Looking forward to seeing the wrap :)
Oh and those lights look Stupid :rolleyes::shakehead:

PM me and I’ll take them off your hands so you don’t get Bullied by the USUAL SUSPECTS here on FRF ;)
Just trying to look out for you Braaa
:pepper::happy175::happy160:

OP
OP
D

DogtorM

Reaction score
Welcome, Beautiful Raptor. Looking forward to seeing the wrap :)
Oh and those lights look Stupid :rolleyes::shakehead:

PM me and I’ll take them off your hands so you don’t get Bullied by the USUAL SUSPECTS here on FRF ;)
Just trying to look out for you Braaa
:pepper::happy175::happy160:

Lol. Thank you sir!

Haters gone hate. Won't hurt my feelings one bit if anyone hates on them. I build my vehicles for myself and could care less what anyone else thinks. I build some wild shit so I am used to people not always liking my rides. I think they look killer. And holy hell they will burn your eyeballs out of the socket. 30k lumens just from the roof lights. Gotta put light smoke tint film on them and my headlights/taillights/LED pods so that it will be 100% murdered out.