New member in Maryland

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BRaptor1924

Reaction score
Should have joined when I bought the truck but better late than never. Black 2020 raptor 802 with everything but the recaros. Since purchasing in October 20’, mods
Eibachs
Fuel wheels on 37’s (with all the proper trimming up front)
Ams tb
Cobb intake
Cobb fmic
Ams boost tubes
Turbo smart bov
ORA550 stage 3 tune
Rigid radiance d-series pods ( fog-lights)
Rigid 6” 360 (A-pillar lights)
Baja Designs Squadron (chase /reverse lights)
Rigid light bar
Upgraded all speakers with Focal speakers and a Kicker 10” powered sub.
Tri-fold tonneau cover

I believe that is everything. So I’m looking to add the peak add a left to the rear of the truck. The front sits a bit higher then the rear and it drives me crazy. Especially if I have any kinda weight in the bed. I would much rather upgrade the entire rear suspension but the trees in my yard only drop leaves,not money. So until the deavers fit in the budget I think this is the next best option. Anyone have any knowledge of the peak add a leaf kit? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks !!!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF.
I think over the years we’ve reluctantly begun accepting profile pictures as an affirmative defense to the provisional prius pic. We’ll give this ‘hon’ the benefit of the doubt for now. ;-)

#WeThinkOneLessprius

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome aboard and nice build. Better late than never. There are threads about people adding leafs to the rear. The best solution as you probably know is a set of Deavers or Icons to suite your application.

BTW did you perform the live valve shock reset routine after doing the Eibach’s?

Enjoy it and put up some pics.