New member in Indiana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVT_Slick

Reaction score
Hi,
New to the forum and have had my first Raptor since about April of this year. I'm loving it and wishing I would have gotten one sooner! I'm not new to trucks and do all of my own mechanical work, but I am pretty new to Fords and specifically Raptors. Here to learn what I can and just enjoy my awesome truck along with everyone else.

-John

Raptor_1.jpg

OP
OP
SVT_Slick

SVT_Slick

Reaction score
Thanks! The rockstars came on it when I bought it used. I'm looking at some Methods or possibly going back to the stock rims. I'm still up in the air about it. I'm planning on waiting until I need to buy another set of tires, so probably mid-late next year.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks! The rockstars came on it when I bought it used. I'm looking at some Methods or possibly going back to the stock rims. I'm still up in the air about it. I'm planning on waiting until I need to buy another set of tires, so probably mid-late next year.
Yeah good idea, just use them up first! Some good choice too. Looks pristine!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF! That truck is looking pretty good, and, BONUS points for the tire shine delete option.

#OneLessprius

OP
OP
SVT_Slick

SVT_Slick

Reaction score
Welcome to FRF! That truck is looking pretty good, and, BONUS points for the tire shine delete option.

#OneLessprius
The front tire is dirty because when I drove through the dryer vents the rails were rubbing. I was at a slight angle apparently because the back tire just drove on top of them lol.