New Member here in CA.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6s219

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New member, thanks for adding me. Located in So. Cal. looking to purchase a 2019-2020 Performance Blue nicely optioned Raptor.
Cheers!
6s219

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
New member, thanks for adding me. Located in So. Cal. looking to purchase a 2019-2020 Performance Blue nicely optioned Raptor.
Cheers!
6s219
Welcome. Keep looking, what you want is out there. Maybe you can score a deal on a nice machine.

Viral Peas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Be patient and make sure you read through the Gen 2 specific forums on here to find out all the things to look for when buying used. It seems like more and more are popping up for sale here in SoCal so you're bound to find the perfect one.

grleon65

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drove past Galpin Ford in Van Nuys earlier today and spied a black Raptor with factory beadloacks on the used side of the lot. I believe it was a '19.

Good luck in your search.

OP
OP
6s219

6s219

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I drove past Galpin Ford in Van Nuys earlier today and spied a black Raptor with factory beadloacks on the used side of the lot. I believe it was a '19.

Good luck in your search.
Thank You for this info. I found a 2020 White one that I purchased last night and will be picking up today. I will post pictures a bit later.