New member here in AZ!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

loupuleff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 113491 Hey guys! I pick up my 2013 Raptor screw a few months ago and have now decided to join the forms! Looking forward to meeting some of you out there!
Nice ride I just picked up a 18 looking for some trails to get started on I live in the east valley but up north a lot hunting on 300 rim road in November hoping it takes the washboard stuff good ?1dc5dd8d8de4fe4d647a478aefec3973.jpg

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
ODD Raptor SVT
Reaction score
Nice ride I just picked up a 18 looking for some trails to get started on I live in the east valley but up north a lot hunting on 300 rim road in November hoping it takes the washboard stuff good ?1dc5dd8d8de4fe4d647a478aefec3973.jpg

Definitely! I live in the east valley as well and was up at rim road camping a few weeks back. I’d strongly suggest to air down to about 20psi. It was a night and day difference on that washboard road!

loupuleff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely! I live in the east valley as well and was up at rim road camping a few weeks back. I’d strongly suggest to air down to about 20psi. It was a night and day difference on that washboard road!
It handled well ? Do you do any trail runs or know of any trails to get started on ?
Thanks !

OP
OP
ODD Raptor SVT
Reaction score
It handled well ? Do you do any trail runs or know of any trails to get started on ?
Thanks !

I did handle well and definitely exceeded my expectations! I don’t do much trail runs considering I work out of state most of the year but I’d say sycamore creek is a great spot it’s just has a few spots where the sand is very heavy. Another great place is queen valley out east. Other then that if you have time on your hands anywhere in payson and flagstaff have great trails!