New member here hoping to own a raptor soon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southocplumber

Reaction score
Long time ford owner ( only owned fords ) had my 2001 blacked out f250 stolen a year ago and been sitting on the 25k I got for it, have another 20k cash and trying to find the best dollar for dollar deal on a blue raptor. It’s only going to be a family / personal truck , I run a diesel transit and e350 5.4 kuv for my plumbing vans. Just trying to get over the 60k price tag on a used 2017 with 50k miles on it when msrp for a new loaded one is 82k

OP
OP
S

Southocplumber

Reaction score
Hope you find the right one that fits your needs. It may be a bit of a wait. I over paid for my used 20 model.
Welcome to the Raptor Forums!
It’s tough cause some guys are getting 9k under msrp for a trx , that puts price on par with raptor

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place. You could get into a gen 1 and still have a bit of money left for mods or a S/C.

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Easy choice for me....I don't like dodge and have not for many years (many reasons) but as has been mentioned before. Depends on what you want to do with it. If you want a drag truck ....go dodge, if you want an off road, overland truck then the Raptor.

Blu Bug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you worked for Bonny plumbing here in NorCal you could just rip off a few gray haired widows and buy anything you want.

OP
OP
S

Southocplumber

Reaction score
If you worked for Bonny plumbing here in NorCal you could just rip off a few gray haired widows and buy anything you want.
There are plenty of shitbags like that down here, I’m owner of company and it’s just me , I make plenty of money being a straight shooter. Want blue truck cause my company is Bluewater plumbing