New Member from Washington

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey All....

I've lurked here a bit since I got my beloved 2012 Raptor two years ago. Now, with my own YouTube channel I'm starting to do more with my truck, and looking to run the Baja Raptor Run. Hopefully, you all could help me out with some set up tips and mods I can do. So far, I'm running a SCT chip tuner and an S&B intake. Got a pair of fogs, and 22" and 30" light bars with Body Armor front and rear bumpers. Thinking on their chase rack as a summer time thing this year.

6hNYYQ9.jpg

Anywhoo, glad to be here, looks like an awesome forum!!

OP
OP
Jonny V

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the nice offer, but I'm set on this one....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Body-Armor...019772&hash=item286d17a250:g:0DcAAOSwTO9aMzy7

Want to use it to swap out my lighting and go with a 40" light bar up top, plus the ability to mount 4 gas cans and a jack for off road fishing and hunting trips.

Doing a Montana deer/upland/fishing trip this year. Am going to register for the Baja run next, and taking the ferry up to Alaska and hitting the road has always been a bucket list item too.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Jonny,
Nice truck...love the blue..! Hey..what info can you share on that "Baja" run you mentioned....I'm also in WA. and looking for other members to do some short trips,or companies that run trips for some of us more unexperienced 4x4 guys....
Thanks

OP
OP
Jonny V

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Jonny,
Nice truck...love the blue..! Hey..what info can you share on that "Baja" run you mentioned....I'm also in WA. and looking for other members to do some short trips,or companies that run trips for some of us more unexperienced 4x4 guys....
Thanks

This run right here.....

I've been in 4x4 trucks all my adult life (52 now) but never anything like a Raptor. I'm thinking on doing some stuff around here to get as up to speed as I can before trying the Baja in 2020.

What part of Washington are you in?

Last edited: