New member from VA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorVA

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. New member here from VA. I have a 2014 Super Crew in Ingot Silver. ADD bumpers F/R, Fox 3.0 shocks, 35 inch Nitto Ridge Grapplers on SOTA wheels. Extra lights and LineX bedliner in a few strategic locations. I like to tinker on my vehicles so I will likely be asking questions soon. I look forward to being part of this forum and can hopefully contribute eventually.

Mike

OP
OP
RaptorVA

RaptorVA

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I appreciate the warm welcome. Where are you guys from? I live in NOVA in Purcellville.

Last edited:

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and nice truck! I’m way south of you lol.

Enjoy the truck!

FX4ord

Reaction score
Welcome! I also have a 2014 that I like to tinker on. I usually read posts on this forum every day and never post anything.

OBX

Reaction score
Hello everyone. New member here from VA. I have a 2014 Super Crew in Ingot Silver. ADD bumpers F/R, Fox 3.0 shocks, 35 inch Nitto Ridge Grapplers on SOTA wheels. Extra lights and LineX bedliner in a few strategic locations. I like to tinker on my vehicles so I will likely be asking questions soon. I look forward to being part of this forum and can hopefully contribute eventually.

Mike