New member from Utah.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trooperboy

Reaction score
Just got back from the RAPTOR ASSAULT! It was theCOOLEST thing ihave ever done. If you bought a new raptor you can go for free. Ford Performance racing sets you up with a newRaptorand they teach you how to drive the shit out of your new truck . The provide with a new raptor and teachyou to optimize all the drive modes.You even get to jump your truck. The BAHA mode is unreal!. If you can make it,Go. Great teachers and great fun.Where else can you take someones truck and beat the hell out of it. I've got 2000 miles on my new 801 35 amb raptor. The coolest hot rod ever!

Attachments

• PGP34851.jpg
    PGP34851.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 59
  • PGP34653.jpg
    PGP34653.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 62

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
@MurderedOutSVT nailed it. While you need a Rap newly purchased to hit up R/A, we’ve never accepted that as proof of Raptor ownership. They could have flipped it for a tidy profit and slotted into a prius.

Hearing no objection, the motion to assign a provisional prius pic to @Trooperboy is adopted, only to be rescinded when said N00b posts pics of their own Raptor.

Oh, and welcome to FRF
#MaybeOneLessprius?

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@MurderedOutSVT nailed it. While you need a Rap newly purchased to hit up R/A, we’ve never accepted that as proof of Raptor ownership. They could have flipped it for a tidy profit and slotted into a prius.

Hearing no objection, the motion to assign a provisional prius pic to @Trooperboy is adopted, only to be rescinded when said N00b posts pics of their own Raptor.

Oh, and welcome to FRF
#MaybeOneLessprius?
Aye

Gen2Boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Oh, and welcome to FRF
#MaybeOneLessprius?
Motion seconded. All in favor? I drove my Gen 2 to the Raptor Assault from Florida. A similar picture would suffice.

Attachments

• EAB8CFB4-EA04-4611-A27B-92C03E9D4002.jpeg
    EAB8CFB4-EA04-4611-A27B-92C03E9D4002.jpeg
    166.6 KB · Views: 31