New member from the NW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's crazy how powerful the itch is to tinker. I haven't had any toys since I got out of snowmobiling almost 10 years ago. Thought I was just gonna buy it and keep it stock and simple. The redneck in me had me looking through all the mods on this site for about an hour today at the office! The support for these little rigs is great fun. If my wife asks, each mod was only $20.

That price for each mod won’t work for too long. Especially when they are buying you accessories for your bday, Christmas And Father’s Day lol. Why do you have to put so much money into an already expensive truck??? I plead the fifth lol. They are a lot of fun.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's crazy how powerful the itch is to tinker. I haven't had any toys since I got out of snowmobiling almost 10 years ago. Thought I was just gonna buy it and keep it stock and simple. The redneck in me had me looking through all the mods on this site for about an hour today at the office! The support for these little rigs is great fun. If my wife asks, each mod was only $20.

That's my tack also!