New member from the NW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Knew I had to have a Raptor when they first came out a decade ago. Decided a few months back that this would be the year to jump on one if the price was right. Drove around some 2020's at Wendle here in Spokane, but couldn't believe they were still adding 5k dealer mark up! Much too stingy to pay MSRP, let alone OVER list, so the hunt was on. I was glad to see the new models, as I had fallen in love with the Performance Blue. Pictures online don't do it justice as to how versatile it is in different light, really unique. After searching, found one over at dealer in Seattle that had the 801A and electronic locking diff. Not fully loaded, but it checked all the boxes that I needed. Look forward to joining the community!

Here she is the morning of the 4th:28995511-0129-443F-B524-7A445B4E3130.jpeg

Last edited:

TCR 223

Reaction score
Agree! Was a fan back then and still am. 13 Gen1 in blue flame. And Ford P-Blue is a Killer color. Looks bitchin on Raptors and GT350’s for sure! Enjoy the truck and welcome to this mob of misfits!

OP
OP
Tooth Mechanic
Reaction score
It's crazy how powerful the itch is to tinker. I haven't had any toys since I got out of snowmobiling almost 10 years ago. Thought I was just gonna buy it and keep it stock and simple. The redneck in me had me looking through all the mods on this site for about an hour today at the office! The support for these little rigs is great fun. If my wife asks, each mod was only $20.