New member from PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbryanh

Reaction score
Just picked up my first truck ever a '18 Raptor in Shadow Black with Black/Orange Accent interior and can't believe how great this truck is!! Looking forward to being a Ford Raptor Forum member!! I have an InstaGram account currently named @mercvettemerc717, please feel free to follow me. I know I need to update my name as one of the Mercs is gone and replaced with the Raptor! This is a public, automotive focused account where you aren't subject to me posting foodies or pictures of my kids :smile:

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome aboard! Feel free to share some photos here on FRF for those members who aren't on IG.

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and followed you on IG. Feel free to follow back, though, be warned, I post photos of EVERYTHING in my life. So kids/dog/truck/etc.

chefsam

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice! I have the same truck. I almost got the upgraded orange seats but I was just too undecided. Congrats!

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up my first truck ever a '18 Raptor in Shadow Black with Black/Orange Accent interior and can't believe how great this truck is!! Looking forward to being a Ford Raptor Forum member!! I have an InstaGram account currently named @mercvettemerc717, please feel free to follow me. I know I need to update my name as one of the Mercs is gone and replaced with the Raptor! This is a public, automotive focused account where you aren't subject to me posting foodies or pictures of my kids [emoji2]
Welcome from Southeastern PA.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk