New member from Michigan!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
N

nbb1013

Reaction score
not really. I am on the eastide just north of Detroit. even since I owned the 18' gen 2. I didn't get into the club thing. just did a little off-roading with friends. nothing major. now that I got the 21' mid January. I am going to try to do more and look for some clubs. I want to get out to silver lake this year. also there is a new offroad park near me. in Holly Mich. but from what I heard its more geared for side by sides. dirt bikes and atv's and JEEPs. not really for bigger trucks but can be done. but thats hearsay. I do know if you ever get to Camp Grayling they have the trails. lots of sand. possible higher speed trails along electric lines. the national guard use them for tank training etc. a lot of sandy dirt trails. use to go up there when we were younger with friend and all our jeeps.
Nice. Trails like this would be great for the Raptor. Silver lake is nice, but gets really busy really quick.

lamb00j

Reaction score
Checking in from Michigan!

Bought my Rapid Red Gen3 from a local (ish) dealer, great experience. They honored MSRP and even printed off a new sticker for me when I got to the dealer and told me it dropped another 800. The dealer experience is not one I usually look forward to, but this time is wasn’t so bad.

Congrats. I was curious what dealer you got this great color from.

Mars911red

Reaction score
I just picked up my Rapid Red Friday, so great choice. I am going to do the Raptor Assault. It is free for new owners of raptors (brand new), I could tell from the website what the cost would be so I emailed them. Check this out it looks like fun.