New member from KY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
flipgnats

flipgnats

Reaction score
How many hours is silver lake from cincy? We are in southern Ohio and I think it is like 8 for us, I could be off though. We might try it out this year if my parts show up in time.

We normally attend events in the south, though there are a few others a bit more local to us as well.

I am trying to see about a place that is 40 minutes from my house. It is geared toward jeeps but the videos I have seen have some roads/trails that we might fit on. I thought about calling them just to see what they thought.
Its a little under 6.5 hours from here. Im not against going down south for an event if I see one! Whats the name of the place with the roads/trails near you? Ive heard of Badlands in Indiana, looked to be someeee sand and some open areas. Let me know! Thanks!

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Its a little under 6.5 hours from here. Im not against going down south for an event if I see one! Whats the name of the place with the roads/trails near you? Ive heard of Badlands in Indiana, looked to be someeee sand and some open areas. Let me know! Thanks!
The place I’m looking at is rush off road. It probably isn’t what I want, but being so close I could go once a month or something.

The group we go to events with is TORR. VIR is coming up at the end of April.

OP
OP
flipgnats

flipgnats

Reaction score
The place I’m looking at is rush off road. It probably isn’t what I want, but being so close I could go once a month or something.

The group we go to events with is TORR. VIR is coming up at the end of April.
Cool, yea, ive heard of Rush, dont know much about it. I saw that from TORR as well. 7.5 hours from VIR. Looks cool, but dont think ill be able to make that one but ive started following them for their schedule, look like cool events.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cool, yea, ive heard of Rush, dont know much about it. I saw that from TORR as well. 7.5 hours from VIR. Looks cool, but dont think ill be able to make that one but ive started following them for their schedule, look like cool events.
Yea, I’ll post if I find out more about rush. As far as TORR goes, we have a great time and go to basically all of their events, just looking to find more places to go through the year.