New member from Canada !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Cool dude - you`re a couple hours north of me!

Whatcha doing this weekend - if I can get away from writing reports we can maybe find some mud and tear up this months photo contest :)

OP
OP
K
Reaction score
silver lining on the fender flares?

Well since it had to go to the bodyshop for the dent, i asked the dealership to have the fender flares painted body colour since i have to wait an extra 4 days to get my truck, so...............silver lining is my truck got dented but im getting my fender flares painted body colour for free.

OP
OP
K
Reaction score
Cool dude - you`re a couple hours north of me!

Whatcha doing this weekend - if I can get away from writing reports we can maybe find some mud and tear up this months photo contest :)

Mama Bear decided this weekend is hers for checking out the home show in edmonton, which is pretty hard to argue since i've been working all winter but this spring/summer i will be through Calgary alot, i grew up there and have a bunch of property around Lethbridge and i'm in the middle of a renovation now so i'm sure we'll have lots of chance to hang out.

email is thekotg"at"gmail.com, shoot me of an email so i can get ahold of you next time im gonna be coming through !

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Mama Bear decided this weekend is hers for checking out the home show in edmonton, which is pretty hard to argue since i've been working all winter but this spring/summer i will be through Calgary alot, i grew up there and have a bunch of property around Lethbridge and i'm in the middle of a renovation now so i'm sure we'll have lots of chance to hang out.

email is thekotg"at"gmail.com, shoot me of an email so i can get ahold of you next time im gonna be coming through !

Will do later - looks like I'm buried in work most of the weekend, but hope to hell this %^#$^#$ snow melts so I can find some mud to play in...