New Member Check-In and 2019 Raptor Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor10X

Reaction score
Great looking @Steve Hulse! Congrats and welcome.

I have been wondering how the black Rhino Light Bar would look on mine.

Can I talk you into removing the screen insert and seeing if it looks better and snapping some pics?

OP
OP
Steve Hulse

Steve Hulse

Reaction score
Don't have lights for the bar, still thinking that one over. Raptor Fog Lights for the front bumper are next. I added the short FM radio antenna. I think the stubby antenna looks better and it doesn't hit my garge door. So far reception is good- but I mostly listen to satellite radio.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got it in January. Coolest machine I've ever owned. Still learning about it. I moved from Maryland to North Carolina this month. I added Go Rhino Light Bar and Hitch Step.

View attachment 124445

View attachment 124446

View attachment 124447

Nice Raptor...congrats..! I got mine in Jan. also,and there is for sure a learning curve with that 500 page manual....Just hope I learn it all before I die...Totally agree....coolest and most fun truck ever...in fact,coolest and most fun vehicle I've ever owned....with my '63 Vette coming in a close second...BUT...poor little old Vette has not been out of the Garage since I bought this beast..!!
And hows this for COOL....kind of off subject,but have not found a "Cops-Tickets" thread on here yet...

I knew it was only a matter of time before I'd get nailed....just glad it wasnt when I was doing 90-95 :) Got stopped yesterday doing 77 in a 55..:eek:.F*#&@(...there goes 3-4 tanks of gas for a ticket....State Patrol officer gets out,guess he was busy running my plates and didnt notice tailgate...comes to window and says,This is a Raptor,huh?....smiles and asks for insurance-license...As we all know,when they come back fast,you just got a get out of jail free card .....he comes back in under 2 minutes and says,"These "things" are fast,so you better slow it down" ...today is your lucky day",as he is looking at the Shelby dash plaque and seats....I told him,yeah,and this one is Supercharged,and still learning to keep foot off pedal....He laughed and starts asking me all about it....OMG...are these Raptors SO special they give Officers a hard on and would rather talk about it than write a ticket for it....LMAO..!!
I know,I was lucky to get a Motor Head Officer.....and still smiling....Today I'm driving same route with GF and she says..."Why are you going so slow,not like you"...I have yet to tell her yesterdays experience...just not in mood to be ******* out and told,I told you,you were going to get pulled over"....LOL:33:

Last edited: