New member, 2x owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cliff Lohner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats up all. Got my 2018 a few weeks ago. I first started with Raptors in 2011 when I bought my tuxedo black SuperCrew with a 6.2l from Mossy Ford in San Diego. We sold that in 2015 for my wife’s Audi. She recently got rid of the Audi and got a new Porsche Macan S, so I told her it’s time to trade up my F150 for a new Raptor. So far I love it so much more than my first raptor. So far I’ve inky added some lights. I am putting on 5e Corsa resonator delete tomorrow morning. Besides that, I won’t be doing much else. Thanks all.....

dew.man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats up all. Got my 2018 a few weeks ago. I first started with Raptors in 2011 when I bought my tuxedo black SuperCrew with a 6.2l from Mossy Ford in San Diego. We sold that in 2015 for my wife’s Audi. She recently got rid of the Audi and got a new Porsche Macan S, so I told her it’s time to trade up my F150 for a new Raptor. So far I love it so much more than my first raptor. So far I’ve inky added some lights. I am putting on 5e Corsa resonator delete tomorrow morning. Besides that, I won’t be doing much else. Thanks all.....
Welcome to the forum!

I also went from a 2011 (albeit mine was silver) to an 18. Had a bunch of Rams in between, and absolutely love being back now that it's all grown up lol

You'll want to check out the Forscan threads and, at a minimum, turn off the augmented sounds/engine noises; especially if you're doing an exhaust! Speaking of which, I've been looking at the Corsa myself so please be sure to report your results. Would love some sound clips if you're up to it [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Cliff Lohner

Cliff Lohner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

I also went from a 2011 (albeit mine was silver) to an 18. Had a bunch of Rams in between, and absolutely love being back now that it's all grown up lol

You'll want to check out the Forscan threads and, at a minimum, turn off the augmented sounds/engine noises; especially if you're doing an exhaust! Speaking of which, I've been looking at the Corsa myself so please be sure to report your results. Would love some sound clips if you're up to it [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

I’m starting to research the FORScan now. Really interested I’m just hoping it’s user friendly. Once I get it in, I will do some before and after videos....