New member 2022 Raptor rear suspension problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
semaj

semaj

Reaction score
Thanks, Ace Hardware had it all. The size is 5/16 by 18 by 1” I needed the 1” length for my Diff cover. Thanks for your help, the new diff cover looks cool.

Attachments

• 4AD3E293-67DA-452A-8420-25A1072C2B5F.jpeg
    4AD3E293-67DA-452A-8420-25A1072C2B5F.jpeg
    207.9 KB · Views: 30
OP
OP
semaj

semaj

Reaction score
Cool, lot of good guys with positive remarks. I just got it and it will have a lot of desert runs on it, and I don’t go to Starbucks. To bad you aren’t here to tell me your ****** remarks in person, peace…

OP
OP
semaj

semaj

Reaction score
What does a 2021 or 2022 rear suspension feel like when you push down on the rear bumper, is soft or feel normal. Mine is been at the dealership for 2 1/2 weeks and they did the the recalibration of the suspension and it is still full stiff and they can’t figure it out. I don’t have access to another Gen 3 to see what the rear feels like. Can someone tell me what there’s feel like. I guess no one at the dealership can figure this out, just my luck. Time to sell…

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What does a 2021 or 2022 rear suspension feel like when you push down on the rear bumper, is soft or feel normal. Mine is been at the dealership for 2 1/2 weeks and they did the the recalibration of the suspension and it is still full stiff and they can’t figure it out. I don’t have access to another Gen 3 to see what the rear feels like. Can someone tell me what there’s feel like. I guess no one at the dealership can figure this out, just my luck. Time to sell…
Didn’t the issue only occur after you installed the aftermarket rear suspension components? I’d so, I’d start there. Did the instructions say how the components should be torqued? Such as with the vehicle off the ground, or with the weight of the vehicle on the suspension?

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice set, hope you will fix your problem soon , and sure you will do... difficult to focus on the topic bcs of you avatar picture...Lol

OP
OP
semaj

semaj

Reaction score
There was no torque specs so I torqued them to the original specs. That’s a good question. I will call RPG again and ask that question. RPG doesn’t send any directions at all. They put out some vids on some installs but that’s about it. My fault on not doing more research I guess. Yea it did happen after I installed the kit. Thanks for the info.