New Member - 2019 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Kmorgs

Kmorgs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
16 CP Singapore grey and a 14 CP alpine white before it ...neither built like yours though lol

d8d919906bedbf5aaa44afaefdf33172.jpg7e6006ef4a56d0586c7d59dfc84714b1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Very nice! Like the 601 wheels. Kept my 343M's for awhile. Need 20x11 tire for traction. Great cars, drop like rocks in value. Guess that is why most guys lease them over purchasing them.

Mbdurham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice! Like the 601 wheels. Kept my 343M's for awhile. Need 20x11 tire for traction. Great cars, drop like rocks in value. Guess that is why most guys lease them over purchasing them.
Thank you! Yea I like the 601 as well. I had some 21” Velos on it summer most of the time. And yes that’s exactly why I leased. MSRP was 130 and it may be with 65 now

Truth though if I hadn’t leased my 14 I’d probably still have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BIG TIME BALLER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just wish the Recaros came in all black. Not a fan of the blue accents.

I had Recaros in my 13 S4 and 14 RS5. Great seats. To be honest i found the 'normal' black leather seats in the truck i test drove yesterday comfortable enough. In pics it the Recaros looks to only have a bit more side bolstering and are larger around the shoulder area. Am i correct or is there more to them? More adjustable etc? also are the Recaros Cooled?

There isnt much difference in the comfort or adjustability factor. The Recaros are heated and cooled. I was suggesting so that there would be something special about the interior of your DD Raptor. We all know the exterior is impressive. Whats lacking visually is a Raptor worthy interior... that is until the Recaros and Blue Accent package came along.

That base interior is bland and with Magnetic... that’s a lot of Gray. Couldn’t help but notice you had Red interior in your M5... the Blue may be just what you need to keep your interest everyday on the inside of that Raptor.