New Member - 2019 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kmorgs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys!

In process of selling my current car and planning on getting 2019 Magnetic Supercrew. Already have down payment on the truck, just waiting for my M5 to sell then going to have truck shipped down here for South Florida.

Have my second kid coming and need more practical family car. Right now i have a 2014 M5 with fully built motor, 1,026whp - 1,156 wtq as my DD!

The M5 spun a rod bearing and i ended up doing fully built motor with Carrillo Forged Rods, Pistons, Darton Sleeves, lowered compression by half a point and upgraded turbos, 20 plate Clutch Pack with Billet Baskets, DSS upgraded axels and 1 piece CF drive shaft, custom **** injection, upgraded IC... List goes on and on.

It was a great car but ready to move onto something new.

Below are some pics of my build on the BMW and the truck i'm getting. To me this is the perfect spec, minus the CF interior option.

Will have to put the pics up in a few different posts as it isn't letting me put all of them up.

I do have a question on what brand wheels are in the last post if anyone can help identify them.

Looking forward to being part of the Forum!

IMG_9666.jpg

Block with Darton Sleeves.jpg

Block with Pistons.jpg

CP Pistons.jpg

CP Rods and Pistons 2.jpg

OP
OP
Kmorgs

Kmorgs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Below are the wheels i was wondering if someone could help identify the brand and a good place to buy them. Any info will be appreciated!

58128455181__FDAB7B9A-750D-4CFC-BC6F-439C3A736742.JPEG

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

Rapt-up

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on starting the process of acquiring the Raptor. It will serve you needs well and will be a lot less expensive to maintain than your BMW.

OP
OP
Kmorgs

Kmorgs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on starting the process of acquiring the Raptor. It will serve you needs well and will be a lot less expensive to maintain than your BMW.

Thanks, sad to see it go but ready to move on. Will definitely be wayyy cheaper to maintain.

OP
OP
Kmorgs

Kmorgs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Kmorgs

Kmorgs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting excited about the truck, stopped by a local dealer just to take a look sit in one and they had 5 on the lot with a $9,995.00 "Raptor Premium". SO ridiculous when you can get at sticker out of state.

BIG TIME BALLER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is going to be interesting. The forum is peppered with previous German luxury car owners who regret the move to the Raptor.

Please keep us posted... usually takes a month or two for it to set in.