New Member - 2017 Avalanche Grey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tyler_GTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Purchased the truck October 4th, so a couple weeks ago. Since then, I've had to replace the check valve which caused transmission to make grinding noise, sand/dirt in rear sliding window, and then the rattle on startup so I had plenty of signs I needed to ditch it.

Yea, you made the right call. Especially since your dealer was so nice to work with. It took me a while to find one willing to work with me, so I wasn't as lucky.

As for the color, yea AG is nice, but color for me is something that my preference changes on. So as long as you don't get a color you hate, I think you're good.

OP
OP
S

SKYHI

Reaction score
Yea, you made the right call. Especially since your dealer was so nice to work with. It took me a while to find one willing to work with me, so I wasn't as lucky.

As for the color, yea AG is nice, but color for me is something that my preference changes on. So as long as you don't get a color you hate, I think you're good.
Thanks Tyler, the AG was my first choice but this silver looks tough as well. I have a NEW truck with more options so can't bitch. Appreciate your thoughts on this man, definitely helped me make the right move.