New member 2014 SCREW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justbob

Reaction score
Just checking in as a new member . Live in MD, just outside DC. Got my Raptor back in Dec 2020 just before Covid so only really have about 5,000 miles under the belt. Love the truck overall, definitely different than all my other work trucks. 55,000 miles and one owner. Only mods so far are K&N intake, pedal commander and resonator delete. Contemplating a Whipple.... I sold my modded A5 and retired my ‘01 Ram for just one vehicle....and kind of jonesing for some more power. Looking to do the Sync 3 (or maybe Phoenix ).

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Got any pics of the truck? It’s kind of the way to get acceptance here. @smurfslayer will be on the hunt for Prius lurkers and you don’t want to be made out as one.

A Whipple sound like fun!

OP
OP
J

Justbob

Reaction score
Well....I just proved my age/tech ignorance...I "saved media image"....in an attempt to post pics of my truck....and not sure where they actually are on the site....

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well....I just proved my age/tech ignorance...I "saved media image"....in an attempt to post pics of my truck....and not sure where they actually are on the site....
Next to post reply is Upload a File, you can then take a photo or use your photo library. I usually shrink it from actual which is like 5MB to large which is only like 690KB which makes it post better. In the meantime we will all assume you drive a Prius. Sorry house rules.