New Member '18 Oxford White - 802A - Buffalo, NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WideRide

Reaction score
Hey all, I figured I'd make a quick introductory thread.

Had to turn in a company car and needed a new daily driver. I decided on a 2018 Oxford White Raptor with the 802A package. It was traded-in at a Boston, MA area Mercedes Benz dealership. I did the whole transaction virtually and never set my own eyes on the truck until it arrived. Overall, very pleased. It is in very good shape.

I noticed it had a JLT intake on it. Most everything else seems to be stock looking but I'm sure I'll learn more as I become more familiar with the truck. I did already buy some Morimoto XB headlights for it but have not installed them yet.

I tend to mod my cars like crazy but I don't think I'm going to go too nuts on this one. I have a 1500whp Nissan GT-R in the garage that generally scratches that itch lol.

I look forward to learning a lot.

emerald_nomad - RLTW

Reaction score

Had to turn in a company car and needed a new daily driver. I decided on a 2018 Oxford White Raptor with the 802A package. It was traded-in at a Boston, MA area Mercedes Benz dealership. I did the whole transaction virtually and never set my own eyes on the truck until it arrived. Overall, very pleased. It is in very good shape.

I noticed it had a JLT intake on it. Most everything else seems to be stock looking but I'm sure I'll learn more as I become more familiar with the truck. I did already buy some Morimoto XB headlights for it but have not installed them yet.

I tend to mod my cars like crazy but I don't think I'm going to go too nuts on this one. I have a 1500whp Nissan GT-R in the garage that generally scratches that itch lol.

Welcome to FRF from a former native New Yorker (grew up on long island) and a fellow R35 owner! (I'm assuming it's an R35 because you don't have an R34 (legally) and you're not making 1500hp out of an RB out of an R33 or R32...) Enjoy the Raptor in all that dang snow you guys get up there. I don't envy you and that buffalo cold! But now we're going to need pictures... (and drop one of the R35 as well)

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Welcome to the forum!