New member, “new to me” gen 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Coming from a GT500, Prius is not in my households vocabulary.

We assume everyone who joins here is driving a prius until photo proof is provided. Not to be confused with a peasant vehicle which it any vehicle NOT a SVT or Ford Performance vehicle.

Therefore the Raptor gives you a #onelessprius tag. If you still had the GT500, then with photo proof, you could get the #twolessprius tag.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
@Nex nailed it.

Each F/P vehicle is a reduction in the <cough> potential prius driver pool.
As if we’d ever sink that low...
Clarkson was right about exactly one thing: “The Toyota prius has exactly zero redeeming qualities”.

OP
OP
JayH

JayH

Reaction score
We assume everyone who joins here is driving a prius until photo proof is provided. Not to be confused with a peasant vehicle which it any vehicle NOT a SVT or Ford Performance vehicle.

Therefore the Raptor gives you a #onelessprius tag. If you still had the GT500, then with photo proof, you could get the #twolessprius tag.
I’ve always purchased vehicles that were rated in Priuses per gallon. 12AF3716-307B-4AE0-A23E-9A4AF57397AF.jpeg
Although that one was sold last month after 13 years of ownership, I still have something for those “I wanna go fast” days. 668622E5-B521-4BE6-82D4-1FFA89CDE094.jpeg