New KO2 part numbers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TravisHTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I jumped on the interwebs to see who had the stock size KO2s near me for a reasonable price. But it looks like BFG discontinued the part number for the KO2s that I believe came on the Gen2s (I think 58424), and listed 2 new part numbers

I see 2 “new” 315/70/17 options on their website. Part numbers 07361 (T speed rating) and 08884 (S speed rating).

Other than the speed rating, and the S rated one is about 0.7 pounds lighter, no other differences are listed. The S rated doesn’t appear to be available anywhere yet, and the T appears to only be available from 2 online suppliers.

Anyone know the details on what the differences are between the 3 part numbers?

was hoping to get some new rubber on the truck before the weekend. The rear tires are almost as bald as a baby’s *** (yes… rotating and not driving like a teenager would have helped…). Wasn’t expecting for the KO2s to not be available anywhere.

OP
OP
T

TravisHTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just called the local discount tire. They are able to get the speed rating T tires in before the weekend. $330 a tire (before install). If I recall correctly, these tires were about $270 a year and a half ago. I hope they made some improvements at that much of an increase, and not just a COVID tax.

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just bought some stock replacement KO2’s last Friday. I found the T rating and they are good to 118mph and the stock S rating is good to 112mph $330 for T and $301 for S rating 0F39186D-C92F-4EE1-914D-6F670A31A802.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

TravisHTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good info. Thanks! Just saved me $120. Were you able to search for those with their finder tools? I was only able to see the ones for 330 once I had the discount tire number for them.

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just searched for the stock Raptor KO2 load range C. The 113S is C and the 121S is load range E. I searched that part number you listed for the T to find them.

OP
OP
T

TravisHTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
interesting. I just did the search before i plugged in my vehicle info, and found the new numbers just fine. If I do a search with my vehicle info plugged in, it takes me to the discontinued part number. Not 100% sure if this is a user error, or application error, but to make myself feel better I am going with application error.

Although I am still curious why they came out with a new part number for the S speed rating tires. I would assume they made a change.

TexasAggie94

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a set of 4 x GEN2 OEM Wheels and Factory KO2s with only 15,800 miles on them. Selling the set for $1800 if you can't find the new ones you need. Wheels and tires are in excellent condition and never had the opportunity to "off road" so there are no dings on the wheels and the tread has not been chewed up. In central texas and pictures can be found on ebay and craigslist if you interested.

OP
OP
T

TravisHTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After all the bad reports from guys here about how the tire shops from over-torquing the lugs, doing a crappy balance job, wrong load rating, etc, I was a little paranoid. The guys at the discount tire near my house did a perfect job. Tires were originally not estimated to get here for like 5 buisness days, I asked politely if they could be sped up, they got them in the next day, as well as installed. Correct load rating, road force balanced, lugs all torqued properly. Only thing I had to do was adjust the tire pressure a bit, they filled them all to 38, and I prefer 35 front, 32 rear, cant knock them on that.